Sunday, July 31, 2011

Father's Day Happenings

A month late---ok, almost two!, but still worth posting the memories!  Whew, I'm wayyyy behind!Wanted to share some of the great "Daddy Moments" we had throughout the day on Father's Day.  :)  It was a wonderful day celebrating 4 amazing daddies:  My Daddy, My hubby, My Father in law, and My Brother in law!  They are all wonderful men!

I love my Daddy oh so very much!!

Play time with C's Daddy!

The Hiner crew loving on their Daddy



We have the greatest Dad in the world!
Look how good he does at his Daddy role

Little Landon loving having some special time with his Daddy

My silly family

Zach and his Dad



We celebrated by making them a "man's meal" of ribs, beer, macaroni, chocolate cake and goodies.  Hopefully it was a day to make them feel so special! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment