Thursday, June 16, 2011

On the MOVE!!

My big boy has been wanting to get moving!!  He's trying with everything he's got.  He crawls now in small spurts, but that doesn't stop him from being EVERYWHERE!  He twists and turns and moves from knees and hands to sitting up, he gets where he wants to go!  AND NOW!.....He's pulling up...on EVERYTHING!!!  The scary thing with him though is that he "trust falls" all the time.  He will pull up, walk the couch and then with a straight body, fling backwards!!  YIKES!  But it's fun to watch him grow!!
The first video is when he began trying to pull up, I'm overly jumpy behind him because of those trust falls he does!  He's bumped his head pretty hard a time or two.  :)
 Please ignore my cheerleader voice exclamation encouraging Carter!  I think I was hyped up on coffee and excited to see him moving!!  A bit over done! :)  But watch how BIG he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment